This is a very important tip for anyone has a bathroom vent fan. This is a fire hazard if hair, dust, and lint are left to accumulate on the motor. Overheating and POOF the dust ignites and you have a fire.
but it really isn’t hard or time consuming. 15-20 minutes and you can be rest assured that your home has one less hazard.
The hardest part is trying to reach and vacuum reaching all the places where dust and hair have settled.
If you get in the habit and look up at the vent grate and see dust, then take the time to clean it. Keep your family and home safe from fires.
Creating. Inspiring. Gardening without the rules!
Check out the video below on my FB page and be sure to like my page if you like gardening, DIY, and random tips and ideas
2015 copyright C Renee Fuller @ The Garden Frog Boutique